The ERNCIP Project Platform
Our mission is to foster the emergence of innovative, qualified, efficient and competitive security solutions, through the networking of European experimental capabilities.
TG - Thematic Groups
TG Latest News (see all)
- 2017-01-18 15:10 Updates - Detection of Indoor Airborne Chemical and Biological Agents
- 2017-01-18 15:08 16 - 17 Nov 2016, JRC Ispra - Radiological and Nuclear Threats to CI TG Meeting
- 2017-01-18 15:05 13 Dec 2016, Berlin - Resistance of Structures to Explosion Effects TG Meeting
- 2017-01-18 14:53 4 Oct 2016, Madrid - European IACS Components, Cyber-Security Compliance and Certification Scheme TG Meeting
- 2017-01-18 14:49 4 August 2016, JRC Ispra - Applied Biometrics for Security of CI TG Meeting
ERNCIP News & Events
The list is ordered by date the article was posted
Friday, December 14, 2012 - 08:26
News date: Friday, December 14, 2012 - 08:26
The ERNCIP Expert Group met at Ispra on 14 December, 2012. Discussions centred on agreeing updated Terms of Reference for this group, reflecting the maturity of ERNCIP. The draft Thematic Group Work Programmes were distributed to the Expert Group for comment.
Thursday, June 7, 2012 - 09:25
News date: Thursday, June 7, 2012 - 09:25
The 4th Expert Group meeting took place in Brussels, 7 June 2012, with the participation of seven Member States’ Experts and five Thematic Group coordinators.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 08:24
News date: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 08:24
The 3rd Expert Group meeting took place in Ispra, 13-14 February 2012, with the participation of seven Member States Experts and two Thematic Group Coordinators.