CIPRNet Master Class on Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Critical Infrastructures (Edition 3)
Schloss Birlinghoven, Sankt Augustin, Germany – 23.-24.11.2016 (source)
The third edition of the Master Class on Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Critical Infrastructures will be delivered following a "module" approach:
- Module 1 (23rd November 2016): notions and theories regarding Critical Infrastructure modelling, simulation and analysis will be described in details. This module is particularly indicated for researchers and any professional needing a general introduction to and overview of the topic;
- Module 2 (24th November 2016, morning): 'what if' analysis with consequence analysis as a new capability for exploring different courses of action in simulated crisis scenarios, description of the training tool CIPRTrainer developed by Fraunhofer within the CIPRNet project. This module is particularly indicated for any type of audience, including CI operators and Civil Protection;
- Module 3 (24th November 2016, afternoon): Hands-on exercises with CIPRTrainer in small crisis management teams. This module is particularly indicated for professionals in crisis management at tactical level in Civil Protection.
- Professionals in crisis management at tactical level in Civil Protection;
- CIP Researchers and experts from different research communities (European and non-European);
- Stakeholders from Critical Infrastructures' operators.
If you have any inquiry please contact Maria Carla De Maggio (m.demaggio(at)unicampus.it)