ERNCIP Inventory of Labs
ERNCIP Inventory webiste is no longer supported!
What is the ERNCIP Inventory?
The ERNCIP Inventory is a free-to-use search tool for open-source information on European security experimental and testing facilities. The system stores detailed profiles of laboratories which have capabilities in the field of Critical Infrastructure Protection.
You can download the PDF brochure about the ERNCIP Inventory.
ERNCIP Inventory Demo
What will I be able to find on the ERNCIP Inventory?
The system stores detailed profiles of laboratories which have capabilities in the field of Critical Infrastructure Protection across the EU.
- Information about the facility (name, address, homepage, etc.)
- Services offered/Experience/Competencies/Accreditations
- Available experimental/testing equipment
- Contact points.
Who can access the ERNCIP Inventory?
There are two types of users of the Inventory:
- Search Users: who need information about CIP-related experimental or testing facilities
- Inventory Members owners or operators of CIP-related experimental or testing facilities.
How will organisations benefit from searching the ERNCIP Inventory?
The Inventory helps all types of critical infrastructure stakeholders (e.g. government authorities, infrastructure operators, and research institutions) to identify and make contact with CIP-related experimental expertise located in the EU, when they have a need for:
- Specific knowledge or expertise on CIP security-related problems (e.g. to consult, cooperate, or hire)
- Certified solutions to CIP security-related problems (e.g. procurement, consultancy, assessment)
- Research partners (e.g. to conduct CIP-related experiments, or to form partnerships to bid for EU funded projects).
How will organisations benefit from adding their profiles to the ERNCIP Inventory?
Membership of the Inventory will provide operators of CIP-related experimental or testing facilities with greater visibility among CIP communities. A presence in the Inventory will result in:
- Promotion of experimental facilities to CIP communities around the world
- Increased business potential, as the Inventory will be used by public and private sector organisations seeking solutions to their problems
- Increased potential for cooperation and exchange of knowledge with similar experimental/testing organisations.